BEC Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Botswana Examinations Council’ or ‘BEC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Plot 54864, KT Motsete Road, Gaborone Botswana. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
· Subject information provided intends to give guidance and BEC will strive to keep all information current and accurate at all times.
· You acknowledge that BEC will not guarantee that the site will always be available to you, owing to the nature of the internet as well as technical down time that may be experienced.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to BEC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the BEC, are acknowledged on the website and/or used in n consultation with the owner.
· BEC reserves the right to terminate your access to password, protected areas of the site should BEC consider that your use of the site is causing harm to the site or endangering other users.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. they do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and BEC has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the Laws of Botswana.
· Copyright and all materials contained in this site including images, graphics, sounds and text is owned by BEC except where otherwise stated.
· These terms shall not override any BEC statutes.